Wednesday, February 15, 2006


D'Oh! Two weeks and i've disappeared already! But never fear, i have done great! I lost 2.5 pounds this week, bringing my total to -9, yay me!

I had company at the house two weeks ago, and then i took a week to recover. I find it very strange how the days are passing and it doesn't really seem like i'm doing things, yet i'm busy every day. I think this motherhood thing is much more difficult then anyone let on. do you remember the old Army ads, "this is the toughest job you'll ever love?" Well so far that's motherhood to me. I am also officially unemployed, which is completely bizzaro. I have worked sine i was 15, so this should take some getting used to!

The Boss slept for 5 1/2 hours last night, mommy of course woke up 4 1/2 hours in and sat up waiting to be woken up. What the heck is going to happen to me once he actually sleeps through the night!?!

Back to the weight loss. I have been working out M-Sat so that is helping, i really need to drink my water, i think that will help. Everyone wish me an on point week!

Well the boss calls!

No comments: