Tuesday, February 28, 2006



Cute baby and Chubby Mom

Ok, I'm baaaack! I don't understand where my time goes, i really don't. I'm still rolling along here on my journey...

Weighed in today and lost an additional 2.4 pounds, brining my total weight loss to -13.8. Yay me! I feel like I am really in my zone and this is making me happy. The bad news is, this weekend we're going to Las Vegas, Sin City. For me the sins are food. God how i love food! I need to stay focused and in my zone while I'm there, and so I have scouted out a WW meeting and am planning to WI while I am there, hopefully that will keep me real.

My husband has been trying to be as supportive as possible, but sometimes, i just really want to strangle him. He gets very weird about me immersing myself into this. I have been posting with a local WW group and reading up on big losers, and he gets very negative about it. I have tried to explain to him that it's just me keeping myself inspired and he doesn't understand. I think sometimes he has a hard time believing that i have "different" ways of doing things than him. I think part of the problem is he doesn't care how heavy I am and doesn't really understand why i want to lose weight. Uh, hello, I'm obese! Take a look at my BMI, it's not just kinda sort of, it's way in the obese section. I just want to get healthy and happy with my body image, i don't want to be limited to the things I can or can't do because of my size. I don't want my son growing up with a mom who can't do things with him. I need to do something about this, so i am.

Wish me luck on my trip and good vibes and OP wishes to everyone.

No comments: