Monday, January 08, 2007


To Boldly Go Where No One has Gone Before...
Yes, an entire on point (OP) weekend and it was better then I thought! I did a great job, walked both days and stayed positive, even when my DH suggested Pizza for dinner on Saturday night. I made turkey burgers and he was happy as a clam.
I am solidly on the Rosie side of the Trump/Rosie feud, but even so my reality TV addiction won out and I watched the premier of the Apprentice last night and can I just say, "ewww." From the very beginning with Melania & Baron's ridiculously staged appearance (nice head band, not) to the over-produced end it was a train wreck. Will I stop watching, nope, I'll watch it and complain every time I do, that's why they call it an addiction.
Every once in awhile my addiction to food rears it's ugly head, why is it harder to quit food then anything else? My guess would be because it's something you "need," unfortunately when I'm not "dieting" I don't crave lettuce and lean meats, it's the bad stuff I want. Over the holidays I picked up the habit of using real butter. Yes, real no kidding butter. What was I thinking? I'm off the good stuff, back on the reduced fat margarine spread or spray variety. When will the days of Star Trek come true and all food will materialize out of thin air and most likely have low fat & calories, after all no one on Star Trek is fat, not even the extras.

No comments: